The vision of Acres of Hope is to provide a safe family environment and a healthy living program for women with children that sets the foundation of change and breaks the cycle of homelessness.
Our mission is to improve the physical, emotional, social, economic and spiritual quality of life for homeless women and their children. We accomplish this by identifying and replacing faulty belief systems that drive destructive behaviors with biblically based truths and the implementation of healthy life skills.
Acres of Hope values the following:
- The unique purpose that God has planned for every person.
- Healthy relationships with God, self and others.
- Relationships that provide mutual support and accountability without judgment.
- A safe environment that promotes personal authenticity.
- Continued growth in all stages of life.